Key building block of cartilage. Relieves mild joint pain associated with mild osteoarthritis.
The average healthy adult has around 3mm of cartilage to cushion the joints in the knee, but a lifetime of use can take its toll on cartilage. A reduction of cartilage may lead to mild pain and reduced joint mobility.
Naturally occurring in the body, glucosamine is one of the key building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid. Synovial fluid plays a role in joint elasticity, strength and cartilage lubrication.
• A high quality formulation to help reduce cartilage damage associated with mild osteoarthritis.
• Assists with some symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as:
– Relief of mild joint pain
– Reduces mild joint stiffness
– Maintains joint mobility
• Features an easy to swallow, vanilla coating that activates with water
High quality formation to help reduce cartilage damage associated with mild osteoarthritis
Assists with the relief of mild joint pain and stiffness and maintains joint mobility associated with mild ostearthritis
Features an easy to swallow, vanilla coating that activates with water
Glucosamine is one of the key building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid, which plays a role in joint strength and elasticity
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase, in warnings section below. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.