Discover a delicious Shepherd’s Pie full of flavour.
Discover the shortcut to a wholesome, delicious dinner with MasterFoods™ Shepherd’s Pie Oven Easy Recipe Base. Made with premium ingredients including tomatoes, garlic and an aromatic blend of herbs. Simply add lean lamb mince, potatoes, light milk, butter and mixed vegetables for a delicious meal you can enjoy as part of your daily diet.
Preparation: 10 mins | Cook: 45 mins | Serves: 4
What You’ll Need:
6 Potatoes (900 g), peeled & diced
1/4 cup Light Milk (60 mL)
1 tbsp Salt Reduced Butter (18 g)
500 g lean Lamb Mince
2 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables (340 g)
1 MasterFoods™ Shepherd’s Pie Recipe Base
2/3 cup Water (166 mL)
How To Cook:
1. Preheat oven to 200 °C (Conventional).
2. Cook potatoes in water until tender, drain, then place back in pot. Mash with milk and butter and set aside.
3. Meanwhile cook mince in a non-stick pan until browned.
4. Add vegetables, Recipe Base and water. Stir thoroughly then gently simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Place mince mixture in an ovenproof dish, spread mashed potato on top. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
For Something Different:
For extra veggies, add 250 g sliced mushrooms.
Blended with MasterFoods™ Herbs & Spices
Make Dinnertime Matter with MasterFoods™.