Unlock the flavours of Asia with this soy sauce, garlic and ginger infused stir fry.
Take your tastebuds on a trip to Asia with MasterFoods™ Chinese Stir Fry Recipe Base. Made with carefully selected aromatic ingredients to add zesty notes including garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Simply add lean beef strips, red capsicum, bok choy and green beans for a delicious meal you can enjoy as part of your daily diet.
Preparation: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Serves: 4
What You’ll Need:
Canola Oil Spray
500 g lean Beef Strips
2 Red Capsicum (400 g), sliced
2 Bok Choy (300 g), sliced, leaves and stems separated
300 g Green Beans, trimmed and halved
1 MasterFoods™ Chinese Beef Stir Fry Recipe Base
1 cup dry Brown Rice
How To Cook:
1. Heat wok on high heat. Spray with oil and cook beef until browned.
2. Add capsicum and cook until soft.
3. Add stem of bok choy, green beans and recipe base, stir through and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add bok choy leaves and cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile cook rice to serve with your MasterFoods™ Chinese Beef Stir Fry.
For Something Different:
For a vegetarian option, swap the beef for 450 g firm tofu and 2 cubed zucchinis.
Blended with MasterFoods™ Herbs & Spices
Make Dinnertime Matter with MasterFoods™.
There are no reviews yet.