MasterFoods Honey BBQ Marinade is made with honey and tomatoes to create this sweet, tangy marinade
Honey and tomatoes have been used to create this sweet, tangy MasterFoods Honey BBQ marinade.
To marinate simply…
– Cover meat generously with marinade and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
– For extra tenderness and flavour marinate overnight in refrigerator.
– Simply BBQ, grill, pan fry or oven bake on medium heat.
Then try something different… try the Honey BBQ Ribs Recipe below:
Preparation: 20 mins, Cook: 45 mins, Serves: 4
What You’ll Need:
1 Rack of Pork Ribs
1 MasterFoods Honey BBQ Marinade
How To Cook:
1. Coat Ribs with marinade and place in a preheated oven at 180°C (Conventional).
2. Cook for 45 mins or until ribs are tender and cooked through.
3. Serve with a garden salad.
Refrigerate after opening.
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.