Add a twist to the family favourite with a blend of balsamic vinegar and rosemary.
Discover a twist on a family favourite with MasterFoods™ Tuscan Meatballs Recipe Base. A blend of balsamic vinegar, garlic and hints of rosemary. This aromatic Recipe Base will have your mouth watering! Just add lean beef mince, an egg, multigrain breadcrumbs and no added salt diced tomatoes for a delicious meal you can enjoy as part of your daily diet.
Preparation: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Serves: 4
What You’ll Need:
500 g lean Beef Mince
1 Large Egg
1/3 cup Multigrain Breadcrumbs (30 g)
Canola Oil Spray
400 g can No Added Salt Diced Tomatoes
1 MasterFoods™ Tuscan Meatballs Recipe Base
250 g dry Wholemeal Pasta
How To Cook:
1. To make meatballs, in a bowl combine mince, egg and breadcrumbs. Make balls using a tablespoon of meat.
2. Heat pan on medium. Spray pan with oil, add meatballs and cook until browned, turning often.
3. Add Recipe Base and canned tomatoes, stir through.
4. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until the sauce is heated through.
5. Meanwhile cook pasta and serve with your MasterFoods™ Tuscan Meatballs.
For Something Different:
Swap the beef mince with lean chicken mince and 100 g grated mushrooms.
Blended with MasterFoods™ Herbs & Spices
Make Dinnertime Matter with MasterFoods™.
There are no reviews yet.