Sit back and relax as this slow cook develops paprika and rosemary aromas.
For a hearty family favourite, discover MasterFoods™ Sausage Hot Pot Slow Cook Recipe Base. Made with plenty of quality, aromatic ingredients including hints of rosemary and paprika. Simply add thin sausages, onion, carrots, green beans and honey for a delicious meal you can enjoy as part of your weekly diet.
Preparation: 10 mins | Cook 8 hours | Serves 4
What You’ll Need:
Canola Oil Spray
8 Thin Beef Sausages (600 g)
1 Onion (160 g), diced
2 Carrots (200 g), peeled & thickly sliced
1 cup Water (250 mL)
1 MasterFoods™™ Sausage Hot Pot Recipe Base
1/2 tbsp Honey (20 g)
300 g Green Beans, trimmed & halved
4 medium Potatoes (600 g), peeled, boiled and mashed
How To Cook:
1. Heat oil in pan and cook sausages until browned.
2. Remove from pan and slice cooked sausages into large diagonal pieces.
3. Add sausages, onion, carrots and beans into a slow cooker, along with the water, Recipe Base and honey.
4. Stir to combine and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low, add green beans during the last 10 minutes.
5. Serve your MasterFoods™ Sausage Hot Pot with mashed potatoes.
Please note slow cookers vary. Recipe is based on using a 3 litre slow cooker.
For Something Different:
Turn it up a notch! Add 1 tsp of our Mixed Herbs.
Blended with MasterFoods™ Herbs & Spices
Make Dinnertime Matter with MasterFoods™.
There are no reviews yet.